Top social networking sites:
The top social networking sites have become a huge craze among the people living in the present Era.Social networking sites have become an important part of our day to day life.
For many of us top social networking sites are just for entertainment and time pass but for some it’s a kind of serious business.
So here on the basis of several factors like Brand, User interface, Communication ability we have picked up 7 top social networking sites among the all.
7 top social networking sites:
- Facebook which is currently one of the best among the top social networking sites.
- It brought a new generation in which facebook became a regular daily habit like brushing, bathing etc.
- If you are searching for an easy way to find friends, family and get connected with them easily.
- FaceBook is a correct platform for it.
- As of February 2015 Facebook reached a market capitalization of $212 Billion.More>>
- Twitter is a popular microblogging system that enables users to send messages of 140 or less.
- Like Facebook, Twitter has also changed over the years, becoming a top source for real-time news social sharing site.
- As of December 2014, Twitter has more than 500 million users, out of which more than 284 million are active users.
- It is one of the most famous and top social networking sites which makes a simple topic into a hot trending one.
- Even the powerful persons like Barack Obama and Narendra modi use it too.More>>
- LinkedIn is a business-oriented social networking service. Founded in December 2002 and launched on May 5, 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking.
- In 2006, LinkedIn increased to 20 million members.
- LinkedIn serves to help individuals and companies to build and maintain them.
- If you are thinking of extending the web of your career network, LinkedIn is an excellent tool to help you.
- LinkedIn‘s tagline “Relationships Matter” is very appropriate to show us what this top social networking sites does.
- If you are looking for solutions for your current or interested industry, LinkedIn is a great place to search for serious and professional answers. More>>
- Google+ was launched in the early summer of june in 2011.
- Features included the ability to post photos and status updates to the interest based communities, group different types of relationships into Circles, a multi-person instant messaging, text and video chat called Hangouts, events, location tagging, and the ability to edit and upload photos to private cloud-based albums.
- But user engagement has been relatively low, averaging around 7 minutes per user per month.More>>
- Myspace is a top social networking sites with a strong music emphasis, owned by Specific Media LLC and Justin Timberlake.
- In April 2008, Myspace was overtaken by Facebook in the number of unique worldwide visitors.
- Similar to Facebook, users are able to send messages, add friends and comment on the profile page or find people from your email address.
- It is Available in 15 different languages.
- MySpace allows customization of profile and integration of features such and blogs, groups, bulletins, widgets.My SpaceAds helps to run an efficient online marketing campaign.
- You can make your own advertisement, choose who is able to view it based on profile properties such as listed gender and locations, and pay based on the number of clicks the ads receives.More>>
- Digg had been a very popular social news website, allowing people to vote web content up or down, called digging and burying.
- Digg creates the trend or the talking topic online as the Digg users discuss or vote for the topic that best interests them.
- These contents include from anything from technology to sports.
- Digg is basically about discussing and sharing various websites .
- This social networking site can help the Online publishers, bloggers, marketers and PR personnel to Digg the traffic to there site.More>>
- Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and top social networking sites that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them on a variety of social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr.
- Instagram is very easy and fun to use we are given an inbuilt photo editor which gives us the freedom to edit our original pics into various forms.
- It is used by the App mostly.
- The service rapidly gained popularity, with over 100 million active users as of April 2012 and over 300 million as of December 2014.More>>
So this is what we have regarding top social networking sites in our store for you.
Thank you for reading.Feel free for sharing , commenting & subscribing to us.