Whatsapp web Messaging App for Your pc:
WhatsApp announced the launch of whatsapp web on Wednesday, marking the official debut of the popular messaging app on non-mobile platforms. “Today, for the first time, millions of you will have the ability to use whatsapp web on your Web browser,” the messaging app said announcing WhatsApp Web via a blog post. “Our Web client is simply an extension of your phone: the Web browser mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device – this means all of your messages still live on your phone.”
So WhatsApp is finally and officially available for Computer, till date we used to use WhatsApp on PC using BlueStacks or YouWave which is still working fine but the only problem with those methods is that they are not official one.
But now, you can officially or genuinely use WhatsApp for Web or Desktop with the new feature which the officials have added, its basically WhatsApp Web Version.
How to use WhatsApp for Web – Windows 7/8/XP Computer & Mac?
- First of all upgrade your WhatsApp Messenger in your smartphone, its necessary step.CLICK HERE
- Now open Google Chrome browser and go to web.whatsapp.com and you will see QR code
Note : WhatsApp Web works only on Google Chrome and not on Mozilla, IE, etc
Open WhatsApp Messenger in your Smartphone, go to Menu and then select “WhatsApp Web”
Now scan the QR code which is on web.whatsapp.com from WhatsApp Web option
- Now click on “OK, GOT IT” and let the scanning of your QR code starts.
- Within few seconds you will see that you can use WhatsApp Web on Google Chrome browser.
- Now in the system, along with our message system, with almost all of the options that can be used in the WhatsApp.
So Guys that’s what we have for you in this article, hope you found it useful.
Thank you for reading.