This article is written by Veer he is a guest writer(tech). You can see his writings here: teer counter. In this post, he wrote on How to root android without computer. Well, let’s move on to the article.
There are a lot of advantages of using an Android device. You can customize your Android device as per your requirements by tweaking it.
If you know a little bit about Android flashing, you might also know that there is a term called Android rooting. Android rooting refers to rooting any Android device and getting the root permissions or root access.
Once you have the root permissions, you will be able to customize any Android device as per your requirements.
There are a lot of advantages of rooting any Android device. You will be able to install custom ROMs on your device which will completely change the interface which you were having, after rooting you will also be able to install applications which need root access and much more.
The main question which arises here is how to root android without the computer. Well, there are different methods of rooting for different android devices, however, there are some special software’s which will help you to root android without the computer.
Kingroot is one of the best rooting software’s which will allow you to root android without the computer. You can have a look at the guide share below to root android without computer.
Note: Before we share the guide to root your Android device we would like to tell you that rooting will void the warranty of your Android device.
Also, you are following the tutorial at your own risk. We won’t be held responsible if your device gets bricked or damaged.
How to root Android without computer using Kingroot Android application
It is very easy to root any Android device by using Kingroot Android application. Simply follow the step by step guide shared below as it will help you to root android without computer.
- The first thing which you have to do is download the Kingrootapk app. You can click on this link to download Kingrootapk for Android devices. We suggest you to download the application on your Android smartphone or tablet only as this will leave the requirement of connecting your mobile with your PC and then transferring the app.
- Once the application has been downloaded, you have to go to Settings. Once you are in Settings, go to Unknown Sources and enable it. Once you have enabled Unknown Sources, you will be able to install the application.
- Now go to File Manager and locate the Kingroot android application. Start installing it just like you install any other Android application.
- Once the installation is completed of this Android application, you are ready to use it. Go to the app drawer and you will find a new app by the name of Kingroot on it.
- Click on this icon so that the app can be started. Once the application is started, it will identify your mobile phone and will mention the model number. If the root is available for your mobile phone, you will see Root strategy available and a button named Try to root at the bottom. If no root is available then you have to wait for some time so that the root is available.
- So as the root is available for your device, click on Try to root and rooting process will begin. It will take around 5 minutes to complete rooting process. Once rooted, you will see Root Successful message on your screen.
Congratulations! This is how to root Android without computer. Kingroot is one of the easiest and safest applications which you can use for the purpose of rooting your Android device.
If you are having any problems in rooting your Android device, use the comments section to shoot your queries.